We want to make super (and retirement) as simple as possible for our members, which is why we have developed Pension MemberAccess – to make it easier for you to manage more of your account details online.
Pension MemberAccess allows you to:
- Check your balance and account transactions
- Manage your contact details
- Request a benefit quote
- Review and update your investment options
- Manage the amount and frequency of your pension income payments
- Nominate and manage your beneficiary nominations (non-binding only)
- View your Annual Pension statements
If you are already registered for Pension MemberAccess, please click here to login to your account.
Not yet registered for Pension MemberAccess?Click here to register for MemberAccess today
Registering for Pension MemberAccess is easy. Simply click the button above and follow the Register Now instructions to get started today. You will just need your Member ID and to confirm some personal details.
If you need any help with the registration process, simply contact us.
If you have both a Nationwide Pension and Nationwide Super account, you can now access information for both accounts online with a single MemberAccess login.
Simply contact the Nationwide Super team to organise the ‘linking’ of your two online MemberAccess profiles.