We want to make super as simple as possible for our supporting employers – and EmployerAccess has been developed to make it easier to manage more of your super obligations online.
We make it simple to:
- Check your contribution and payment histories
- Manage your contact details
- Create multiple users for the account with varying levels of access
- Submit contribution details for your employees
- View/edit and create new employee profiles
Eligible employers can also utilise an online ‘clearing house’ service – SCH Online – to make a single super contribution for all employees, no matter which fund their super is with.Learn more about SCH Online
If you are already registered for EmployerAccess, please click here to login to your account.Login to EmployerAccess
Not yet registered for EmployerAccess?
Registering for EmployerAccess is easy. Once you’ve joined Nationwide Super as a contributing employer, simply follow the Register Now instructions from the link below to get started. It only takes a few minutes and you’ll just need your Employer ID and to confirm some business details.Click here to register
Get in touch if you need any help with the registration process.