Lost Super? Find and combine your lost super funds with just 3 clicks!
With around $18 billion in lost super funds waiting to be claimed in Australia, you could be worth more than you think! If you think you might have lost super funds or multiple accounts, join Nationwide Super and you can track down merge your lost super funds in just a few clicks.
If you’ve had more than one job in your life there’s a good chance you’ve got more than one super account, and some may be buried so deep you may not even be aware of them.
We make it simple to find our members’ lost superannuation!
Our members can combine their lost super funds with just 3 clicks – resulting in fewer fees and more growth.
Alternatively, we can conduct a search for our members, and find any old super accounts they may have lost track of.
Already a Nationwide Super member? Consolidate your super accounts in just 3 clicks!
To consolidate all your other super savings into one Nationwide Super account, you can follow a few simple steps through your online MemberAccess account.
- After entering MemberAccess, click the Find & Combine button Click the ‘Super Search’ button to search the ATO database for any lost or other super accounts in your name
- Select the accounts you wish to consolidate into your Nationwide Super account, and click the ‘Complete Request’ button – we’ll take care of the rest!
Alternatively, you can complete the Rollover form, available to download from our Forms section. We will then contact the other super fund/s on your behalf and arrange for your super savings to be transferred to your Nationwide Super account. It’s that simple.
Why bother with lost super funds?
If you have lost super funds or multiple accounts with other funds, consolidating all of your accounts together with Nationwide Super could mean:
- Your super savings are much easier to keep track of and manage
- You pay less in fees – helping your super grow quicker
- No more lost super funds!
You just need to consider the current fees charged by your existing fund/s and any exit fees they may charge, along with the loss of any insurance coverage.