Open a Pension Account online – no paperwork!
If you’ve reached your ‘preservation age’ and are considering opening a Nationwide Super Pension account to access your super savings as a regular income – you can now apply online and take the hassle out of some of the paperwork!
From your MemberAccess account, you’ll now see a ‘Start a Pension’ tab, which you can click on to get started (note: your account balance also needs to be at least $10,000). You’ll be prompted to:
- Download a Pension Application Checklist to see all the requirements
- Review and update your contact details and Tax File Number (TFN)
- Download a Pension PDS
Through the online application process, you’ll be able to:
- Select your pension account: Pre Retirement Pension or Nationwide Pension
- Verify your ID online
- Consolidate your other super accounts
- Transfer super savings from your existing account into your Pension account
- Choose your regular pension payment options, investments, and beneficiaries
- Upload supporting documents
Simply log into MemberAccess (or register) to get started!