Retire on your terms with iQ Retirement™
Are you under age 65 and not permanently retired? Or maybe you’ve already retired and want to receive regular payments from a pension product. Either way, iQ Retirement is a smarter way to get paid a regular income from your super savings.
Why choose iQ Retirement™?
iQ Retirement offers you a flexible way to make the most of your money. It offers you:
- a contribution account so you can roll your other super accounts into your account to fund your pension
- a pension account to pay you a regular income
- tax-free pension payments (if you are over age 60)
- no transaction costs to move money between your contribution and pension accounts
- competitive administration fees, which you can reduce if you maintain a higher balance
- the option of linking your account with a family member to take advantage of the reduced administration fees that apply for combined balances greater than $500,000
- a dedicated website with all your pension account details
Backed by Russell Investments
To ensure we can bring you competitive superannuation and retirement products, Nationwide Super has joined the Russell Investments Superannuation Alliance. As a member, you will benefit from the economies of scale, value for money and expertise that Russell Investments can provide.Russell Investments is a global investment manager, dedicated to improving financial security for people for more than 80 years. They guide more than $3 trillion and manage over $390 billion on behalf of many of the largest global investors and individuals around the world. Russell Investments is under the Trusteeship of Total Risk Management Pty Ltd, which is part of the Russell Investments group of companies.Find out more about Russell Investments