The Small Business Super Business Newsreel by the Nationwide Super team. April 2021 edition – bringing you up to date with our latest news for the year
For this update, we’re going back to basics and covering a six-point checklist of your main super obligations as an employer. These include:
1. Are you paying super to all your eligible workers.
2. Are you paying the right amount of Super Guarantee contributions.
3. Are you paying super the right way.
4. Are you paying super to the right place.
5. Are you paying super on time.
6. Are you keeping the right records of super payments you have made.
This video has been produced for Australian businesses and relates to their superannuation obligations in this country.