Freecall 1800 025 241

MON - FRI 8:30AM - 5PM (NSW TIME)

• Woman in sunshine making heart shape with hands over her face

Annual Member Survey Winners

Congratulations to the promotional winners from the Annual Member Survey: K. Hunter of QLD, A. Gordon of VIC, C. Jensen of QLD, M. Dos Santos Silva and D. Devi of NSW.

Keep reading
wedding couple at night with lighting and cafe in background

How Life Events Affect My Super

Life changes that can affect your super include a variety of events that most people will encounter at some point in their lives. Some of these types of events include starting a job, getting married, buying a home, having children, getting a tax refund or an inheritance, getting a separation or divorce, the death of a spouse, having an illness, redundancy, or losing a job. Learn more.

Keep Reading

Retired man drinking a coffee

What is the Age Pension?

The Age Pension is a government income support payment paid to eligible Australians who have reached Age Pension age.  The Age Pension is income and assets tested which means the amount you can get will depend on any other income you receive (from super, investments and paid work) and on the assets you own. Learn more.

Keep Reading

Young woman with a piggy bank, representing savings and superannuation for retirement

Planning Ahead For Your Desired Retirement

If you desire to live large during your retirement, you may need up to $1 million to finance your lifestyle. Getting there will require more than the Age Pension. You will need to consider additional strategies like boosting your super savings or extra investment. Learn more.

Keep Reading

Smiling young baker at the checkout counter.

Superannuation Support for Low-Income Earners

Many people struggle to pay their bills regularly, let alone save for their retirement. Though they need all of their income, it is just as important to start saving for their future. Lucky for them, the Australian Government provides support for people on low incomes to save for their retirement. Here are some ways that you could be eligible to get help.

Keep Reading

Little girl counting coins. Savings for allocated pension concept.

What is an Account-Based Pension?

An account-based pension (also known as an allocated pension) is an account which allows you to get money regularly from your super fund when you have reached your preservation age and finished working, which is between fifty-five and sixty years old, depending on when you were born. Learn more.

Keep Reading

Broken piggy bank with coins. Concept for not receiving superannuation

What Can I Do If I’m Not Receiving My Super?

Employers are required to pay at least 9.5 percent of your salary (or ordinary time earnings), though many are not seeing that money being put into their super account regularly. So, what can you do if this is happening to you? Here are some steps that you should take to ensure that you are getting your super money.

Keep Reading

Load More Posts