Making contributions for your employees
Making contributions for your employees is simple with Nationwide Super, and can all be managed online through EmployerAccess.
If you have employees that are not members of Nationwide Super, we have partnered with SCH Online* to offer you a ‘clearing house’ solution – where you make one super contribution for all your employees, regardless of which fund their super is with, and we’ll take care of the rest!Click here for more about SCH Online
For regular super contributions to us, the following payment method is encouraged for our contributing employers:
Telephone and Internet Banking – BPAY®
BPAY is the quickest and easiest way to pay contributions to your employees’ Nationwide Super accounts.
Using telephone or internet banking from your bank or financial institution, it takes just a few simple steps to make a payment from your business cheque, savings, debit, or transaction account.
- Log on to phone or internet banking provided by your financial institution and select BPAY payments
- Nominate the account you want the contribution to come from (credit card accounts are not permitted)
- Enter the Biller Code shown below and your business’ unique Biller Ref/CRN
- Enter the payment amount and submit the transaction
|Biller Name:||Nationwide Super|
|Customer Reference Number (CRN):||Please login to EmployerAccess or contact Nationwide Super on 1800 025 241 to obtain your unique CRN|
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Please note that your financial institution may apply payment limits; payment may take up to 2 days to be received by us, depending on the cut-off time for your financial institution.
Using MYOB? Perfect Super can help
If you are using MYOB, you would be aware that you currently need to manually extract super data. To make things simpler, you can now download a software package – called Perfect Super – which extracts a file from your payroll records in just the right format for uploading to EmployerAccess or SCH Online.
Go to www.accountingpower.com.au/nationwide to download the software now.
As a service to our valued employers, we will pay the fees involved, so it is free for you to download and use!
About Perfect Super
- Perfect Super is software provided by AccountingPower*, and enables users to extract super data from MYOB into a CSV file for upload to EmployerAccess or SCH Online in a matter of minutes.
- All payroll and super data is retained on your computer system – AccountingPower do not have access to the data.
- AccountingPower provides software support services to employers. Tutorial videos are also available.
* Perfect Super software is provided by AccountingPower Pty Limited (ABN 97 103 539 671). NSF Nominees Pty Ltd does not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred by anyone using AccountingPower products or services.
All contributions need to be accompanied by a Contribution Summary to confirm the payment details. Again, the simplest way to do this is through your EmployerAccess account. You can also view your transaction history, update your contact details and add or delete employees online.Click here for EmployerAccess
If you would like more information on making contributions or other matters, simply get in touch.