Simple Social Media Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today!
They make it look so simple. People with no discernible skills build hubs of interest around random topics every day. Yet, here you stare at a blinking cursor.
You realise building a community around your organisation can improve customer acquisition and loyalty, yet you’re not sure what to post on social media or how best to use it to keep people engaged and your community growing.
The Best Thing to Do is Jump In
Post daily. Concentrate on value.
If you’re too busy to post on a schedule, use business automation to post. There are several tools you can use for this. People love to escape their daily routine with quick social media checks; so post something of value every day.
Keep posts brief
or hire a copywriter to craft trim, punchy content.
Hire someone to do post research
if you can’t do it yourself. Finding engaging post material takes time.
7 effective post ideas
- Post funny pictures, animated gifs, phrases or memes. (These are hard to come by when you need to find them relevant to your niche or industry. This is where your social media researcher comes in handy. Hiring someone to find 100 funny posts is a great idea. Humour drives community engagement in most industries).
- Do a giveaway or discount offer every week or every day.
- Post positive news related to your industry. Try to avoid anything negative even if it doesn’t directly apply to your business. You don’t want customers to associate anything negative with your brand.
- Post an amazing quote or interview reply from an expert in your industry.
- Ask members to fill in the blank. Quizzes require time. Getting one-word answers is a more realistic expectation in the age of the 8-second attention span.
- Feature people. People love to hear real stories about others they can relate to. Interview founders, staff or customers. Post the highlights. Link to the interview articles; and
- Post short, simple and easy-to-digest tutorials related to your product, service or industry.
Now, you’re ready to get started!
Get out there and start posting. Managing your social media presence is one of the most affordable and effective ways to build your business’ brand.
For all your business’ superannuation needs, contact us today.