Making Personal Contributions
Making personal superannuation contributions for yourself or a spouse is simple with Nationwide Super.
Once we have your Tax File Number (TFN), you can make contributions to your account using one of the following payment options:
Telephone & Internet Banking with BPAY®
BPAY is the quickest and easiest way to make a contribution to your Nationwide Super account.
Using telephone or internet banking from your bank or financial institution, it takes just a few simple steps to make a payment from your cheque, savings, debit, or transaction account.
- Log on to phone or internet banking provided by your financial institution and select BPAY payments
- Nominate the account you want the contribution to come from (credit card accounts are not permitted)
- Enter the Biller Code shown below and your unique Biller Ref/CRN
- Enter the payment amount and submit the transaction
- NOTE: Members who were making contributions before 1 December 2018 via BPAY should note that your CRN has changed. Please login to your online account to see your new CRN.
|Biller Name:||Russell Investments Master Trust|
|Customer Reference Number (CRN):||Please login to MemberAccess, check your member card or contact Nationwide Super on 1800 025 241 to obtain your unique CRN|
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd
ABN 69 079 137 518
Please note that your financial institution may apply payment limits; payment may take up to 2 days to be received by us, depending on the cut-off time for your financial institution.
You can also arrange to have contributions deducted from your salary through your employer. Simply download the Contributions Form for more information and an authority that you can provide to your employer.